Ever looked at yourself in the mirror (or reflected while blowing out the birthday candle) that you aren’t getting any younger? Sure, you might have great skin right now…but what about in 10 years’ time. Will you still have this pretty face? Here are a few tips to ensure that you will…
- Start working for it in your youth – don’t wait until you are older and have seen your fine lines to start a prevention for it. It’s always better to not have them, than to pay for thread lift face in Singapore treatments when they appear. So start thinking about and working for clearer and younger skin today.
- Be mindful of the products you use – using a new brand of makeup or a new medication that will help with your acne scar treatment is always a risk; you never know how your skin will react to it. To be safe, always buy the best quality makeup products, and avoid over-the-counter treatment medicines. Always get the recommendation of a dermatologist.
- Protect your skin from the sun – when it comes to skin offenders, the sun is a shiny culprit. Always wear sun protectors when you expect to be out in the sun for a long period of time. Try and incorporate sunscreen into your daily skin routine. Wear a hat or scarf if you feel it will help protect you further.
- Eat right and stay hydrated – eating the right foods can help your skin in many ways. Foods rich in antioxidants can help protect your skin, and maintain its elasticity and youthfulness. Incorporate antioxidants to your diet today for future results. Likewise, having sufficient hydration for your skin is more than important. Among a great deal of other benefits, drinking sufficient water and keeping yourself hydrated will also help you look younger as you age.
- Make exfoliating the norm – exfoliating is a great exterior step to take to keep your skin young and healthy. Regular exfoliating will help to remove dead cells off the surface of your skin, allowing your skin to breath. It even shows positively under your makeup application, giving you a much smoother look. Don’t forget to regularly exfoliate your entire body, as having only a youthful face will feel and look a little strange.
- Get your 6 to 9 – if you are busy the whole day, it goes without saying that you will be tempted to stay up a few hours to catch up with your favorite shows or to read one more chapter of your book. However, this not only will mess up your next day; it will also on the long run have an ill effect on your skin¾making it look tired and older than it is.
- Pour out the booze – alcohol has a harsh way of making your skin look older. It’s also a common cause for premature wrinkles. Even cutting down on the amount you drink can show results in your skin. So if you want that perfect skin even in your 40s, consider pouring out the booze…